- General Information
- Right to Access Data
- Our clients have the right to access that we collect during the application. Courage to Change Sober Living makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. This site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As Courage to Change cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Courage to Change cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
- Information We Collect Or Share
Courage to Change collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our
services. Our clients provide some of this data directly, such as when they create a personal account.
We get some of it by recording how they interact with our staff and receiving reports from client peers.
We also use services from other companies to in offering treatment to our clients. This may inlcude, but
is not limited to, other halfway houses, mental health centers, treatment providers, medical professionals,
legal professionals, and judicial agencies.
Courage to Change will share information with Judicial and law enforcement agencies when required by law. Further, Courage to Change will coordinate service with any court system or government agency our clients may be involved with.
- How We Use Your Information & Privacy
- We use the data we collect for threse purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. To enhance privacy we have built in technological and procedural safeguards in order to make all HIPPA compliances. We guard our clients' privacy, going above and beyond to protect our client's sensitive data. We make sure our clients know with which agencies we are coordinating services.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share clients' information after a release is signed and only as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.